Monday, September 22, 2008

Eden's Two!!

Well we are officially into the terrible twos, although I think we have unofficially been at that stage for quite some time now. But Eden is truly a beautiful girl who just gets cuter with time. She is enjoying her role as big sister and loves to give Olive her binkie and blankie whether she wants them or not. She learns new words every day but her favorite seems to be "cookie." Usually she waits until bedtime and utters it with such desperation you would think that her life depends upon getting that cookie. I guess its a good thing she got a play kitchen from her Grandma so she can practice her cooking and baking skills now. She is certainly loved and spoiled, but she is a delight in our lives and we can't wait to see how she continues to grow and develop in the years to come.

2 comments:

brinley said...

i can't watch the video! i am way mad about that!

Michelle said...

I love the kitchen...I want one like that