I've been dreading getting Eden's haircut since she was little because she hates sitting still and I figured it would just be a nightmare. But luckily we watched an episode of Jon and Kate plus Eight and their kids all got haircuts and Eden thought that it looked like fun. So today we drove down to Cookie Cutters in Salt Lake and she got her first haircut. She had so much fun driving her pink car and watching Mickey Mouse while she got her hair cut and styled. It's about time too. It was starting to look pretty bad.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
First Haircut
I've been dreading getting Eden's haircut since she was little because she hates sitting still and I figured it would just be a nightmare. But luckily we watched an episode of Jon and Kate plus Eight and their kids all got haircuts and Eden thought that it looked like fun. So today we drove down to Cookie Cutters in Salt Lake and she got her first haircut. She had so much fun driving her pink car and watching Mickey Mouse while she got her hair cut and styled. It's about time too. It was starting to look pretty bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The barber shop is so cute. Looks like Eden had fun. Hopefully we can see you guys over Christmas. See ya soon.
Post a Comment