Well Dietrich finally made it home on August 26th and we've really enjoyed our time together. He didn't have work for about a month so we've been spending a lot of time together going to Bear Lake,going to the Fair, celebrating Eden's third birthday, etc. If only unemployment paid better who knows what kind of exciting trips and adventures we could have gone on. But we are so glad to finally have him home after almost 15 months of being apart. It is wonderful being together as a family again.
Yeah I am so happy to hear that you guys have been having so much fun! I bet you guys are loving every single minute. Hope we can see you over the holidays.
1 comment:
Yeah I am so happy to hear that you guys have been having so much fun! I bet you guys are loving every single minute. Hope we can see you over the holidays.
Post a Comment