Every year they put on a great recital and this year was I think the best, and not only because Eden was in it. The theme was fairy tales and fables
and Eden's group did the Lion and the Mouse (or mice as it ended up being). 


She was so excited to dance on the big stage and she was such a cute little mouse. 
Eden has had so much fun taking classes here and it really is an amazing dance studio. For the first part of the show they had original songs composed and then they had a live orchestra for the second half. They really put on a phenomenal performance and I'm afraid we may have set the bar too high if we ever have to take ballet classes elsewhere.
(I'm thrilled that my daughter is not the only girl who makes funny faces for the camera). Eden was so happy that so many friends and family members came to see her dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment